Monday, March 14, 2011

Um... Alicia... You there?

YES!?! I'm here! I promise. I have made so many treats I want to poke both of my eyes out! I was hoping now that the Elders live with us, that the treats would disappear and that I wouldn't be tempted to eat them! BUT I'M EATING THEM... and my scale is off by 3 lbs all of the sudden. Uh oh... haha...

What did I make?

Rice Pudding
Carrot Cake (A Healthy Version!)
Coffee Cake (Well, "Breakfast Cake")
Homemade Oreos
Strawberry Pretzel Salad.

If any of those sound the least bit interesting, I should post the recipes. They were all very delicious. I didn't take pictures because my camera was hiding from me (in the car!!!). Its getting harder to take pictures when I have a son that just loves the camera!

And while I am at it, I will put out a little word for one of the best websites:

Our Best Bites

They have a recipe for Brazilian Lemonade and it is amazing. Some times its nice to have a fun nonalcoholic drink!

If I try any more of their recipes I will post the results. But you can just tell when you find a good egg. That website has got it all. Plus they even have a new cookbook. Which I will someday buy. After we buy the Round Up to kill all the weeds outside! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment