Tuesday, March 22, 2011

I think I must be hungry...

I found a few really interesting websites in my pursuit of learning more about food styling. Here, you can check out what others are snapping pictures of, and snag the recipes! OH MY!

Food Gawker

Taste Spotting

I'm always in need of inspiration, and who says I have to try the recipes first. Maybe you can beat me to it?

Here is what I've got in mind:



I'm pretty sure my jaw dropped when I saw these bad boys. Talk about death by sugar! (OR obesity... whichever kicks in first. haha!) When one cookie is no longer enough....


I've seen these, and they are such a pretty treat. But I'm afraid... maybe I will conquer that fear, so that I will know what these taste like. I am so curious.



I'm just drooling over these pictures! This is when you are thankful that you haven't made them yet. One thing at a time, or I'd be stuffing my face right now! haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment