Thursday, December 2, 2010

Gobble... Gobble....

Well, now that it is too late for you all to make a treat for Thanksgiving, I will unveil my delicious Thanksgiving treat! (haha... am I just behind on life or what?) My plan this year was for these cute turkey sugar cookies. Thus Exhibit A.

EXHIBIT A:



How cute are those?! Well, they turned out to be a bit not so cute, when I realized I had to do a lot more work than I wanted to. I get lazy, what can I say.

So, then I see, Exhibit B.

EXHIBIT B:


How easy is that? Plop on some candy corn and call it good. That is when I came up with these little guys... If you would, Exhibit C.

EXHIBIT C:


Not so bad. I didn't have to buy anything I didn't already have. Which was a major point for me! Score! Looking back I wish that I had used chocolate frosting, but I've never made a chocolate frosting that I have liked. I think its just me. Any way, guess how many I made...

This many! And did you notice I got lazy, and just frosted some. The recipe made 50 cookies. I used a recipe from Better Home and Gardens cook book. Just a plain jane sugar cookie dough. Not sure if its my favorite one, yet.


And the big mess I made in my tiny, tiny, tiny, tiny kitchen. haha... Any one want to lick the beaters? Well, come over!!

And you want to know what I am dying to make next year. (Please, please let it happen!) This dude! He rocks my world.


I hope you had a Happy Thanksgiving and remembered all the wonderful people and blessings that you are thankful, and blessed to have.

Stay tuned, I've got a great brownie coming up next.

oops.... almost forgot these... in order of appearance.

Its Turkey Time Cookies

Turkey Cookie Treats

Turkey Cheese Ball


No comments:

Post a Comment